SEMICON Russia 2011 (G)
Erskine Ferry Road, Old Kilpatrick
Glasgow, G60 5EU
Fax: 01389 890956
Thank you for your interest in Logitech Ltd products.
Logitech Ltd is a world leader in materials processing, shaping and surface finishing technology. We design and manufacture high precision cutting, lapping and polishing systems which enable high specification surface finishes to be prepared with precise geometric accuracy. Logitech systems allow you to achieve highly uniform & parallel material flatness to within 1-2 microns specifications.
Whatever your needs, there is a Logitech high precision cutting, lapping, polishing or chemical mechanical polishing (cmp) solution for your application. Logitech Systems are used in a variety of processes within the semiconductor, geological & photonics industries. Typical applications include:
- Semiconductor materials processing & silicon preparation
- Opto-electronics polishing
- Fibre optics & fibre array polishing
- Geological thin section polishing
- Planarization & delayering of surface layers.
- MEMS device processing
- GaAs & sapphire wafer backthinning