CHILLVENTA ROSSIJA 2012 (ы)
МГТУ им. Н.Э. Баумана
Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU)
Московский Государственный Технический Университет
им. Н.Э. Баумана
2-nd Baumanskaya, 5-1
105005 Moscow, Russia
Россия, 105005 Москва
2-я Бауманская ул., д.5
fax: +7 499 2679893
Faculties of the University are committed to excellent teaching according to bachelor degree program, master degree program, and internship:
1. MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY Manufacturing Engineering; Machine Tools;
Casting Technology and Equipment; Metal Pressing and Forging Engineering and Equipment; Welding Technology and Equipment; Advanced Processing Machines and Technology; Material Science in Mechanical Engineering; Metallurgical Machines and Equipment; Metrology and Metrological Provision; Electrical Engineering.
2. RADIOELECTRONICS AND LASER TECHNOLOGY Bioengineering and Medical Equipment and Systems; Opto-Electronic Equipment and Systems; Radioelectronic Systems.
3. INFORMATICS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS Automatic Control Systems for Flight Vehicles; Gyroscopic Instruments and Systems for Orientation,Navigation and Stabilization;
Information and Measuring Equipment and Technology; Radioelectronic Equipment Design and Technology; Computer Systems, Complexes and Networks; Automatic Information Processing and Control Systems; Software for Computers and Automation Systems; Computer Design and Technology.
4. SPECIAL MACHINERY Rocket Engineering; Automatic Systems and Robot Engineering; Space Vehicles and Acceleration Blocks;
Flight Dynamics and Movement Control; Caterpillar and Wheel Vehicles; Design and Manufacturing of Composite Material Articles.
5. ROBOTICS AND COMPLEX AUTOMATION Dynamics and Strength of Machines;
Lifting-, Transport-, Construction Machines, Road Vehicles and Equipment; Automation of Manufacturing Processes; Robots and Robotics; CAD Systems.
6. POWER ENGINEERING Rocket Engines;
Low Temperature Physics and Engineering (Cryogenics); Combustion Engines; Turbomachinery;
Vacuum and Compressor Facilities of Physical Units; Hydraulic Machinery, Drives and Controls; Electronic Engines, Plasma Power Plants and Technology; Physical Power Plants;
Nontraditional and Renewable Energy Sources; Environment Protecting and Rational Utilization of Natural Resources; Safety of Vital Activity.
7. FUNDAMENTAL SCIENCES Applied mathematics.
8. ENGINEERING BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT Economics and Management at Enterprises.